Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mjberg mjberg is offline

Default How do I access my outlook contacts from word to insert an address

I recently upgraded to outlook 2003 from 2000 while still maintaining word
2000. Previously I could insert an address by clicking the address button in
word from my contacts list into a word document. Since the upgrade to
outlook 2003 when clicking the address button word closes down. Can this be
fixed or do I need to upgrade word to 2003?