Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jackie D Jackie D is offline

Default can't delete dotted line in WD2003

Hi

I use Word 2003 and I've just copied something from an Internet document
into a table in Word. By mistake I copied a dotted line that I can't seem to
delete from the receiving document. Can anyone help?
--

Many thanks
Jackie D
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are you saying that you cannot select the dotted line? Then it could
be a paragraph border. Select the surrounding paragraphs and, on the
Format menu, click Borders and Shading. Click the Borders tab. Click
the "None" option (even if it seems to be selected already), and click
OK. Does that help?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jackie D" wrote in message
Hi

I use Word 2003 and I've just copied something from an Internet

document
into a table in Word. By mistake I copied a dotted line that I can't

seem to
delete from the receiving document. Can anyone help?
--

Many thanks
Jackie D

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jackie D Jackie D is offline

Hi Stefan

You were absolutely right. I don't think I knew what a paragraph border was.
Apologies for not responding and thanking you before now but I had trouble
getting into the site.
--

Many thanks
Jackie D