Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MarcusC-A MarcusC-A is offline

Default How do I update the Invoice Template with my own company name and.

Hi All,

I have just downloaded the invoive template from the microsoft page and
everything is working fine except I cannont updates the top details with my
own business name and postage details.

I also cannot update the details down the bottom about who to make cheques
to etc

I can only enter data in the grey fields of the template.

If somebody could get back to be ASAP it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Marcus