Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default Font auto reszie

In the beta of word 2007 I have noticed that when I delete text there are
times when it automatically resizes it back to the default of size 9 and to
the Ariel font. Is there a way to solve this problem or is this a beta flaw?
--
John Garrett
Technology Teacher
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The default body text font in Word 2007 is Calibri 11 points. So, it's not
clear where it's getting 9 point Arial from. Is that the default you set?

Can you list some steps I could try to try to reproduce what you're seeing?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"John" wrote in message
In the beta of word 2007 I have noticed that when I delete text there are
times when it automatically resizes it back to the default of size 9 and
the Ariel font. Is there a way to solve this problem or is this a beta
flaw?
--
John Garrett
Technology Teacher
Surprise Lake Middle School
Fife School District

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

the problem usually happens when I am deleting text that I have typed either
using the delete key or by select a block of text and using the delete key.
I am currntly working on a HP compaq tc1100. I have changed the text size to
times new roman and 12 point font. I have not changed to default setting
that I know of, just the current font size.
--

"John" wrote in message
In the beta of word 2007 I have noticed that when I delete text there are
times when it automatically resizes it back to the default of size 9 and
the Ariel font. Is there a way to solve this problem or is this a beta
flaw?
--
John Garrett
Technology Teacher
Surprise Lake Middle School
Fife School District

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word, if you press Ctrl+N to create a new Document# window, what does it
show as the font and point size?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com