Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ferdy ferdy is offline

Default Thank you Thank you Thank you

Tables in XP/Word 2003 are a nightmare for me because being an old-fashioned
girl who learnt Office in the old days on 98, there are just too many bells
and whistles now in all Office applications, and tables are a particularly
bad example of this. So just a note to say to all the MVPs and people with
questions and answers on Word Tables that I could weep with relief that I can
always find an answer to my problem in this discussion group - even if it
does mean going through the current 28 pages!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I'm glad you're finding the help you need. Although it is a bit outdated
(was written when I was using Word 97 and Dave Rado was using Word 2000,
IIRC), the article at http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/TableBasics.htm
has a lot of good basic information (and has been updated to some extent).

"ferdy" wrote in message
Tables in XP/Word 2003 are a nightmare for me because being an

old-fashioned
girl who learnt Office in the old days on 98, there are just too many

bells
and whistles now in all Office applications, and tables are a particularly
bad example of this. So just a note to say to all the MVPs and people

with
questions and answers on Word Tables that I could weep with relief that I

can
always find an answer to my problem in this discussion group - even if it
does mean going through the current 28 pages!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline

Likewise http://addbalance.com/usersguide/tables.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"ferdy" wrote in message
Tables in XP/Word 2003 are a nightmare for me because being an
old-fashioned
girl who learnt Office in the old days on 98, there are just too many
bells
and whistles now in all Office applications, and tables are a particularly
bad example of this. So just a note to say to all the MVPs and people
with
questions and answers on Word Tables that I could weep with relief that I
can
always find an answer to my problem in this discussion group - even if it
does mean going through the current 28 pages!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Google has an archive of all old newsgroup posts, and a nice search
interface:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ic.word.tables

Regards,
Klaus