Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
wraggedass wraggedass is offline

Default HOW TO THICKEN SELECTED LINES OF A TABLE

How do I thicken lines of a table. I need to separate groups of Numbers by
adding a thicker line. How should I do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline

Change the border.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"wraggedass" wrote in message
news
How do I thicken lines of a table. I need to separate groups of Numbers
by
adding a thicker line. How should I do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

.... via Format | Borders and Shading, Borders tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in message