Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gavin Gavin is offline

Default Word Keeps closing after you minimize it

Having a strange problem with word, if I am working in a document and I open
a new document, then I minimize word and then open up the new document word
automatically closes. I loose what ever document I am working on and there
are no errors in the event log when word closes. I have uninstalled and
re-installed and the same thing still happens. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to what might be causing this.

Thanks
Gavin...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See €œWD: Word Quits Unexpectedly When Selecting a Document from the Windows
Taskbar€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=555169