kingsoak

Default Lost word doc

Hi
Hope someone can help. We are running windows 2000.
We "had" a word document wich was basically our customer
address database & therfore very important. It was
password protected. Whilst editing this document, the
machine crashed. When we went back to open the document
at its usual path, all that opened was a blank page. I
have no idea what has happened. Is there any way of
recovering this information. Pleeeeease help
Charles Kenyon

Your last backup? Do you have Word set to automatically create a backup?
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.