Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fruitti Fruitti is offline

Default the tab key deletes selected words instead of indenting them

How can I stop the tab key from deleting selected words when I want to indent
the selection(s)? I erroneously clicked on something in a shortcut menu that
started the tab key doing this (deletion) and now I can't find that option
again.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Fruitti,

ToolsAutocorrect Options ...
Autoformat As You Type (tab)
Automatically as you type (section at bottom)
Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspace (CHECK the box)
--
Regards,
Pat Garard