Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Wid The Wid is offline

Default I am unable to set my language in Word to English

The spell checker keeps resetting itself to WELSH???????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline

Turn off "automatically detect language."

You'll have to reset the language in your document. Select All (Ctrl-A) then
under Tools Language, set the correct language for your text.

Note that language settings can apply to a single character. They work like
character formatting. When you copy text in from old documents, it will
probably carry problem language settings with it.

Also, check your Windows regional settings.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"The Wid" The wrote in message
The spell checker keeps resetting itself to WELSH???????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Start with the information on this page:
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm

If that doesn't help, post again with more information about your
scenario.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

"The Wid" The wrote in message
:

The spell checker keeps resetting itself to WELSH???????