Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Agustin Agustin is offline

Default Typing delay

Even that I'm working on a small document (500 KB) I have a delay in the
display of the characters on the screen when typing. Why? Any soultion?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Remove the software that's causing the delay. Norton, poorly installed, is a
common culprit. There are viruses that have this symptom. Keystroke loggers
and crappy macros can do it.

"Agustin" wrote in message
Even that I'm working on a small document (500 KB) I have a delay in the
display of the characters on the screen when typing. Why? Any soultion?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

Another recent entry to this field is the JUST released (in the last few
weeks) update to SpySweeper.

Their KeyLogger detection/prevention utility is suddenly worse than any key
logger (and if SpySweeper is doing its job properly a key logger should
never make it onto your system in the first place g).

Disable the KeyLogger filter if you're using SpySweeper.

"Agustin" wrote in message
Even that I'm working on a small document (500 KB) I have a delay in
the display of the characters on the screen when typing. Why? Any
soultion?

While typing in Word, typing stops Quyrah Microsoft Word Help 2 April 28th 06 05:51 PM
why is there a typing delay in Word 2003? Daizey Microsoft Word Help 1 April 18th 06 03:06 AM
Typing delay Steven Baccam Tables 0 September 14th 05 04:38 PM
delay from keystrokes to typing on screen Rosebud Microsoft Word Help 0 December 19th 04 10:33 AM
Bad Bullets and Numbering Delay JohnThePresenter Microsoft Word Help 3 December 15th 04 11:07 PM