Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
timmyg timmyg is offline

Default How can I single space my document in sharepoint designer?

Is sharepoint designer the same as word? I can't single space between lines
of my document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Timmy,

MS Office Sharepoint Designer 2007 is the Office replacement program for MS Office Frontpage (discontinued after 2003). MS has
split up the web design 'stuff' into multiple programs, each focused on a different target audience of users.

You may want to use the link below to post questions on using Sharepoint Designer and include the steps you're using to create a
document.

If you select text in the Design pane in Sharepoint Designer and use Format=Paragraph you should be able to set the line spacing to
'single' as one of the choices.

=========
--
Please let us know if this has helped,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS
A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...ontpage.client

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader