Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] 3sacharm@gmail.com is offline

Default Linking Excell Spreadsheets and Resorting Data

Im using Excell for my Fantasy Football Draft, Id like to have one
spreadsheet with my players in order by Rank and the other by Name,
however id like to link them so that when a player is drafted i can
mark them as drafted and that particular player will be marked as
drafted in both spreadsheets- ive sucessfully used the Paste Special
function to link the 2 spreadsheets, but i run into a problem when i
re-sort the second sheet because this messes up the links, please
help!!!