Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
translations victor translations victor is offline

Default When reviewing, How do I reject ONE change instead of ALL changes

And how will you answer to my questions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Your questions will be answered in the same place where you asked them, in
the same language, and generally in a timely fashion.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"translations victor" wrote
in message ...
And how will you answer to my questions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the specific change you want to reject and click the Reject
Change/Delete Comment button on the Reviewing toolbar.

"translations victor" wrote
in message ...
And how will you answer to my questions?