Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Em Em is offline

Default How do i set my table so that it does not resize

I would like to be able to fix my table so that it does not resize when i
type in each cell. I have already tried unticking the automatically resize to
fit contents box but this doesn't seem to have set the cells not to change.
Please can someone help me!? Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Em

Click anywhere in the Table. Now, do Table Properties. Click Options and
and un-tick "Automatically re-size to fit contents".

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word