Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JenK JenK is offline

Default Split cells

I'm working on a table spanning several pages and includes some graphics and
I want to split some of the rows. In the past, I have used the pencil used
to draw table to split rows as well, but it does not seem to be working now.
I'm wondering what setting I might have messed with or what I could be doing
wrong? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Did you try Table | Split Cells?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JenK" wrote in message
I'm working on a table spanning several pages and includes some

graphics and
I want to split some of the rows. In the past, I have used the

pencil used
to draw table to split rows as well, but it does not seem to be

working now.
I'm wondering what setting I might have messed with or what I could

be doing
wrong? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JenK JenK is offline

That's what I have been using in the interim, but with such large cells and
so many graphics and tables within the table, the pencil is much easier than
copying and pasting and it avoids the problems that come with moving
everything.

"JenK" wrote in message
I'm working on a table spanning several pages and includes some

graphics and
I want to split some of the rows. In the past, I have used the

pencil used
to draw table to split rows as well, but it does not seem to be

working now.
I'm wondering what setting I might have messed with or what I could

be doing
wrong? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If the Draw table command is missing, see the following article:

How to restore a command to a menu
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

If the command is there, but isn't working, take a look at:

My menus and toolbars are missing and won't come back
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JenK" wrote in message
I'm working on a table spanning several pages and includes some

graphics and
I want to split some of the rows. In the past, I have used the

pencil used
to draw table to split rows as well, but it does not seem to be

working now.
I'm wondering what setting I might have messed with or what I

could
be doing
wrong? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JenK JenK is offline

Thanks for your suggestions, unfortunately none of those things really
helped. I figured out the problem...turns out the document is corrupt.