Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Meri Meri is offline

Default how do I set up number formating in a cell of a table, ie, $1.00?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You don't. Word tables are not Excel worksheets.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

This can be done, but only for text form fields in a protected form.
In each cell to be formatted, insert a text form field, and, in the
Text Form Field Options dialog box, set the "Type" to "Number" and
pick the desired currency format in the "Number format" box.

For more about forms, see:

How to create a template that makes it easy for users to “fill in the
blanks”, without doing any programming
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm

--
Stefan Blom