Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Noble Mark Noble is offline

Default How can I print images and include the filename?

Hello,
How can I print several images on a sheet with the corresponding filename?

Thanks

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Do you mean the filenames of the images? If so, forget about it - they are
no longer associated with the originals so they don't have names & Word has
no idea where they came from... The exception being if they are Linked
rather than embedded, in which case someone may be able to throw you some
VBA

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac