Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J.D. J.D. is offline

Default word 2007 prints everything really small

I've tried printing with word 2007, and every thing comes out on the far left
hand and extreamly small, I used print preview and it lines up, but when
printing it screws up the margins I guess and prints (as I said before)
really small! How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi J.D.,

It's a bug in Word 2007 that will be corrected for the final product.
As a workaround you can set the printer resolution/quality that you'll be using before starting Word 2007 to see if that gives you
the correct print size (and say 'no' if Word offers to fix the margins).

========
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS to the 2007 Office System

1. Free MS Office 2007 book from MS Press, 213 pages:
http://microsoft.com/learning/office...oksfrommspress

2.. Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta,
e-learning courses, doucmentation and movies:
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

3. Send 2007 Office System Beta 2 feedback directly to the MS Office 2007 product team with this feedback tool:
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

4. Try the 2007 OfficeOnline preview website , without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033

b. then visit
http://officebeta.iponet.net

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lily_My_Lovely Lily_My_Lovely is offline

Glad I am not the only one getting this it drives me nuts.
--
Learning to Love Office 07