Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Panda Panda is offline

Default Why does heading rows not repeat in table even when it is set

I have a few tables in word that overlaps into more than one pages. I would
like the header row on top to repeat when this happens. I click the top row,
click Table Properties, click the Row tab, and click "Repeat as header row on
top of each page.".

This does not work for me. I thought that maybe because I had inserted page
breaks into the document and that might affect it, but even after removing
it, header row does not repeat.

Please advise and help!

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

The heading row(s) must be at the top of the table. If there are more than
one, they must be contiguous. Also, be sure you don't have *every* row
marked as a heading row.