Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D Jackie D is offline

Default track changes settings have changed

Hi

I'm using Word 2003 and Track Changes. Under tools I have chosen to have
deleted text showing up as a strikethrough and this appears with a one-word
balloon saying 'deleted' down the right side of the page.

For some reason, this isn't happening any more. Instead of the
strikethrough, the entire deleted text is appearing in the balloon. I haven't
knowlingly changed the settings. Can anyone tell me how to get back the
strikethrough feature?

Btw, I always use page layout view in my Word documents.

Thanks

Jackie D

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?SmFja2llIEQ=?=,

I'm using Word 2003 and Track Changes. Under tools I have chosen to have
deleted text showing up as a strikethrough and this appears with a one-word
balloon saying 'deleted' down the right side of the page.

For some reason, this isn't happening any more. Instead of the
strikethrough, the entire deleted text is appearing in the balloon. I haven't
knowlingly changed the settings. Can anyone tell me how to get back the
strikethrough feature?

Btw, I always use page layout view in my Word documents.

In the Reviewing toolbar there's a list. Try selecting "Original showing
Markup".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org