Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ladyknight ladyknight is offline

Default Why does one cell not want to format?

I reformatted my cells so $ signs and % will appear and all cells are working
well, except for one cell. No matter what I do, it will not format. What am
I missing?
It's a mail merge document and the field that will not merge says MRLD_. I
have tried entering my format \#$#,###.00 as I have for the other fields, but
when it displays prior to print, the cell is completely empty - not even $ is
displayed.

What am I missing
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What is the data source? Is MRLD_ the name of the field? or something else?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ladyknight" wrote in message
I reformatted my cells so $ signs and % will appear and all cells are
working
well, except for one cell. No matter what I do, it will not format. What
am
I missing?
It's a mail merge document and the field that will not merge says MRLD_.
have tried entering my format \#$#,###.00 as I have for the other fields,
but
when it displays prior to print, the cell is completely empty - not even $
is
displayed.

What am I missing

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If that means it is something to do with the information at

http://www.sysworks.com.au/disk$cddoc03jul11/decw$book/d3jkaa21.p53.decw$book

Sorry, I do not have a clue.