Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Education Education is offline

Default How do I merge word data into labels or letters

I have just had the new version of Word installed on my pc. I do not seem to
be able to create labels / letters through Word, it seems that this needs to
be done through Excel 2003 which I don't have.
In the old version of Word I could perform this task very quickly and
simply, do I have to convert these old files into a different format?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

For mail merge see http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm
otherwise everything relating to envelopes and labels is the similar to how
it was before.