Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacun01 Jacun01 is offline

Default not printing whole pages

Complex documents are not printing in full.
I got office 2007, after mail merging document into set of tables word does
not print correctly.
When printed to pdf (not saved to pdf) prints only data. When printed in
color or black and white to HP3500 prints only pictures (not complete) but no
data. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It is Beta software and many printer drivers, particularly those for HP do
not work very well with it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jacun01" wrote in message
Complex documents are not printing in full.
I got office 2007, after mail merging document into set of tables word
does
not print correctly.
When printed to pdf (not saved to pdf) prints only data. When printed in
color or black and white to HP3500 prints only pictures (not complete) but
no
data. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Autumn Autumn is offline

Are you using tables? I've found that I can print full documents with no
problems but if I set up a table ... it cuts off the data within the cells. I
use an HP 3310.