Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D Jackie D is offline

Default Outlook 2003 takes forever to open

My OS is Windows XP and I have disabled my Norton Office Plug-in but Outlook
is still opening very slowly and frequently crashes. Is this down to Norton
or some other issue on my pc?
--

Thank you
Jackie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You would do better asking in an Outlook forum - this one is for Word?
However the only time I ever had Outlook crash was on a laptop with a
defective motherboard. It is njormally rock solid.

Jackie D wrote:
My OS is Windows XP and I have disabled my Norton Office Plug-in but
Outlook is still opening very slowly and frequently crashes. Is this
down to Norton or some other issue on my pc?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D Jackie D is offline

Hello Graham

You're quite right! Posted in the wrong forum.
--
Jackie D