Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Daryl Daryl is offline

Default Work Table Adjustments and Jumping of Location in Document

In a long Word document I have many tables. I click at a certain location in
the document, say at the bottom.
I then scroll way up to the top of the document.
I adjust the height of a cell within a table at the top of the document.
Immediately after resizing the table, Word jumps back to the cursor location.
I would like to see Word stay at the scrolled to page (where I adjusted the
table).

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.word.tables
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil Jean-Guy Marcil is offline

Daryl was telling us:
Daryl nous racontait que :

In a long Word document I have many tables. I click at a certain
location in the document, say at the bottom.
I then scroll way up to the top of the document.
I adjust the height of a cell within a table at the top of the
document. Immediately after resizing the table, Word jumps back to
the cursor location. I would like to see Word stay at the scrolled to
page (where I adjusted the table).

Click inside the table you want to adjust before adjusting it.

If you make adjustment to graphic elements (or table/text box borders) then
Word always reset the view to the current cursor location, in other words,
you cannot work at two places at the same time.

--
Salut!