Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kara Kara is offline

Default Checkboxes in an unprotected document

I am trying to create checkboxes in an unprotected document and am able to
get them working on my machine but once I e-mail the document to another
machine it will not work.

The information to create checkboxes came from
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add-Toggle_Objects.htm.

The steps include:

1- Creating a field code with a clear box symbol
2- Creating an AutoText entry for that field code called Checked Box
3- Creating a field code with a checked box symbol
4- Creating an AutoText entry for that field code called Unchecked Box
5- Creating 2 macros called Sub CheckIt and Sub UncheckIt

I can get the macros to another machine by using the organizer but the
autotext entries will not come across and the organizer will not let me move
them from my normal.dot to a .doc.

How can I get around this problem or is their another way to create
checkboxes in an unprotected document?

Thank you for your help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Send the document *and* its template to the recipient.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP