Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trina Trina is offline

Default How do I get the option to Open or Save?

In one of my web-based programs, I used to get the option to Open or Save
when generating reports. The box would pop up before the document generated
and would save it as a Word file and it would open in a Word window as
opposed to an explorer window if I just chose the Open option. Something has
happened on my computer because I don't get that box anymore. I know it's
just on my computer and not within the program I'm using because when I log
on to someone elses computer I get the box, and other people within my
company can get it when try from their computer. I have had my IT folks
check all the settings with no luck. I even contacted the programmer of the
particular system I'm using and they didn't even know what I was talking
about. The window title I'm trying to get back is File Download. In that
window are three buttons, OPEN, SAVE CANCEL. Can anyone help me?