Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lubna Iqbal Lubna Iqbal is offline

Default About wordprocessing

I have a question on job application that Do you have special training in
word processing if yes list software. I know how to work in MS Word but
I'm confuse about the software, What its mean? Software is itself a programe
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Judging by your question, the answer is No, you do not have any special
training. Knowing how to use a program is different. I would list that under
other skills.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lubna Iqbal" Lubna wrote in message
I have a question on job application that Do you have special training in
word processing if yes list software. I know how to work in MS Word
but
I'm confuse about the software, What its mean? Software is itself a
programe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have had any special training in using MS Word, then that is the
software you are meant to list. If you just use it but have not had
training, then you should not list it.