Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mbird mbird is offline

Default How do I restore the Save option under File?

I am using Word 2003. All of a sudden the Save option under File dissapeared.
This creates a major problem when I inadvertently hit the Save as Web Page
option, the only one I have available under File. I reinstalled Word 2003 but
the problem persisits. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Select Tools Customize from the Menu
Right click on File on the Menu Bar
Click on Reset on the dropdown menu.
Close the Custmize dialog.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"mbird" wrote in message
I am using Word 2003. All of a sudden the Save option under File

dissapeared.
This creates a major problem when I inadvertently hit the Save as Web Page
option, the only one I have available under File. I reinstalled Word 2003

but
the problem persisits. HELP!

tried to save file, got message saying unable to save due to file. Willi Microsoft Word Help 1 July 30th 06 03:37 AM
No 'Save as' Option in Word 2003 Matt Keefe Microsoft Word Help 8 March 6th 06 04:35 PM
File Save Corrupted Duffer Microsoft Word Help 0 February 17th 06 03:50 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Save and Save As tab disappeared from File Menu Karen Microsoft Word Help 2 January 10th 05 12:30 AM