Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
goaliedad goaliedad is offline

Default How do I play media file in background of Word DOC.

I am trying to have a music media file play in the background when the word
2003 file is open and also would it be possible in outlook 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] panzercannon01@gmail.com is offline

If you can put in html into it, then it should be quite easy. the code
would be embed src="wherever the media file is" hidden ="true"

please note though, that if you're plannign on sending an email to
someone with that embeded, you must attatch the media file as an
additional attatchement and somehow link to it from within the email,
or host it somewhere else on the internet and referance it there.