Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greenfence Greenfence is offline

Default Printing problem

I use microsoft Office Word 3. Something has happened to the "print" icon.
When I use it the print preview appears instead of just printiong the
document. How do I make it do what it is supposed to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi

For what it's worth, there is no Office Word 3. Word went straight from Word
2 to Word 6. Word 6 was released in the early 1990s and was followed by Word
95.

Try this: Tools Customize. On the Toolbars tab, click on Standard and
click Reset, and then do the same for Formatting. If that doesn't solve the
problem, see
My menus and toolbars are missing and won't come back
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ngMenusEtc.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word