MS

Default text prints on top of itself

I am using Word 2002, sp2 and an odd thing happends when I print many
documents. What I see on the screen looks fine, but when I print it out, the
text overlaps and prints on top of itself. I can't find any setting that
would solve this problem and it happends frequently. Anyone have any idea
how to resolve this?