Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
8Racegirl 8Racegirl is offline

Default I'm using a check box in a form, but don't know if it's active

I have inserted check boxes into fields in a Word table. I don't understand
how the user of the form gets the box to be checked or unchecked when using
the form.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You have to protect the form, by clicking the padlock on the forms toolbar.
The usual practice is to protect the template: then forms created from the
template are protected automatically.