Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sri Sri is offline

Default Printing

Hello All,

I have inserted few other word and excel documents in my document as
objects, however, when i take a print out of my word document, its not
printing the contents of the embedded objects.. it just prints the icon as it
appears..

Is there a way to instruct the word to print all embedded objects as well?

This is especially useful when we are using only hard copies for discussion
and don't have the soft copy at the time!!

--

Regards

Sri
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

No: what you see is pretty much what you get. If you've embedded the objects
'as icon' then that's all Word has available to print.

news