Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Drmiker Drmiker is offline

Default Cannot repeat header row in table

Word 2003. I have a table in which header row won't repeat. All other tables
work fine. No breaks in table. Only one row is header row.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prcwriter prcwriter is offline

I am having the very same problem. Does anyone out there have the
solution? Thanks

--
prcwriter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cduggan cduggan is offline

I have the same problem, too. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

"Drmiker" wrote:

Word 2003. I have a table in which header row won't repeat. All other tables
work fine. No breaks in table. Only one row is header row.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mruddock mruddock is offline

Same here. Why hasn't anyone responded to this?!

"Drmiker" wrote:

Word 2003. I have a table in which header row won't repeat. All other tables
work fine. No breaks in table. Only one row is header row.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?bXJ1ZGRvY2s=?=,

Why hasn't anyone responded to this?!

Probably because

1. No one is sure what the answer is

2. This hasn't been asked in the newsgroup specific for
questions about tables

Keep in mind: these are peer-to-peer support groups. You'll
find only end-users, like yourselves.

One thing that may prevent a header row from appearing at
the top of the table on a next page is that something has
been inserted in the table that splits it into a separate
table. Inserting a manual page break, for example.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's also possible that someone *has* responded. Even if I display all
posts, I see only mruddock's reply, which suggests that the thread is very
old (more than 60 days).

"Cindy M." wrote in message
Hi ?B?bXJ1ZGRvY2s=?=,

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Suzanne,

It's also possible that someone *has* responded. Even if I display all
posts, I see only mruddock's reply, which suggests that the thread is very
old (more than 60 days).

Actually, in my dedicated newsreader I can see the entire thread. Four
people with the same problem, talking to each other - and no other

Cindy Meister