Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pierre Pierre is offline

Default Bullets and Numbering space between lines

I would like to know how to vary the line spacing when using Outlined
Numbered lists. Example:

1. The question would be placed here.

A. This would be the first multiple choice answer.

B. This would be the second multiple choice answer. But if the
answer goes
to long and starts a second line, I can't get the single spacing
to stay like
this when I start the next answer. (C.)

C. See how the lines are together in example B. above? I can not get
this to
happen using the Bullets and Numbering format. Any help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The internal spacing in a paragraph is determined by the line spacing in
Format | Paragraph. The space between paragraphs is determined by the
Spacing Before/After in the same dialog.