Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
redline redline is offline

Default line in middle of document

I was typing starting with page one and notice a light line in the middle of
the page, I could not remove it. It was not a page break or a section page.
Because of this, I could not paginate the pages. There was text on half the
page. Please help me!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Put your cursor directly about this line. Format - Borders and Shading. Can
you remove it in there?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"redline" wrote in message
I was typing starting with page one and notice a light line in the middle
of
the page, I could not remove it. It was not a page break or a section
page.
Because of this, I could not paginate the pages. There was text on half
the
page. Please help me!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline