Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Mark Brian Mark is offline

Default formatting help

Hi there...

I'm having trouble w/ my Word application & I don't know how to fix it.
Everytime I change a formatting element (bold a word, insert a bullet, center
the text), the rest of the text in the document is formatted that way also
(i.e.: insert 1 bullet, the whole document becomes bulleted, or if I center
the text on one line -- the whole document becomes center aligned).

In order to fix the mistake, I press CTRL + Z. This fixes the problem and I
just have the one line centered, etc. but it is a huge pain in the arse.

Anyone out there have and ideas on how I can fix this?

TIA,
Brian
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline