Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] david.crow@pbsnow.com is offline

Default Linking documents within documents

This works great save for one small thing. The paths of the links are
absolute instead of relative. On my machine, all of the documents are
on the D: drive, and all of the links refer to the D: drive. When I
move all of the documents to another machine's C: drive, the links are
now invalid. Is there any way I could change the links so that they
refer to documents in the same folder as the master (i.e., relative
path)?

Thanks,
David Crow