Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Moataz Nafea Moataz Nafea is offline

Default Microsoft Binder

how can I bind separate documents in word format?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?TW9hdGF6IE5hZmVh?=,

how can I bind separate documents in word format?

Please expand on your question - it's unclear what you
mean. And also tell use the version of Word you're using.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Moataz Nafea Moataz Nafea is offline

Thanks for your help
I have a multiple separate word documents (word 2002) & I would like to
merge it together in one document - my question is how could merge or bind
these document in ONE full document

Thanks

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?TW9hdGF6IE5hZmVh?=,

how can I bind separate documents in word format?

Please expand on your question - it's unclear what you
mean. And also tell use the version of Word you're using.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NYSA-HD NYSA-HD is offline

Basically there are a couple of methods. If you want to make them all one
document you can open a blank document and use the insert, file command to
insert each document in a new document in the order you want. You can also
use insert file as a link to insert each document as a link where if the
document changed in the original file the combined document would
automatically change.

"Moataz Nafea" wrote:

Thanks for your help
I have a multiple separate word documents (word 2002) & I would like to
merge it together in one document - my question is how could merge or bind
these document in ONE full document

Thanks

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?TW9hdGF6IE5hZmVh?=,

how can I bind separate documents in word format?

Please expand on your question - it's unclear what you
mean. And also tell use the version of Word you're using.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can use Insert | File to add the contents of one document to another,
but, unless you insert a section break at the end of the inserted document
before inserting, its page layout, header/footer, etc., will not be
preserved (see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...hSections.htm).
And even if you do this, you cannot preserve style formatting unless each
inserted document has unique styles not found in the base document. That is,
there is nothing comparable to Microsoft Office Binder in Word 2002. But if
you still have Binder installed from a previous version, you can still use
it.

"Moataz Nafea" wrote in message
Thanks for your help
I have a multiple separate word documents (word 2002) & I would like to
merge it together in one document - my question is how could merge or bind
these document in ONE full document

Thanks

Hi ?B?TW9hdGF6IE5hZmVh?=,