Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
greece329 greece329 is offline

Default How do I transfer info that is in word into an excell format

I am having major trouble. Please help.

I have Name, address, contact etc info in a table in Word. I need to get the
information into an Excell spreadsheet as well as into Outlook address book.
I have tried several different ways to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

A Word table should paste directly into Excel. Merged cells and multiple
paragraphs within a cell may give you some fits, but the table should paste
okay.

What have you tried and what problems are you having?
Ed

"greece329" wrote in message
I am having major trouble. Please help.

I have Name, address, contact etc info in a table in Word. I need to get
the
information into an Excell spreadsheet as well as into Outlook address
book.
I have tried several different ways to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
greece329 greece329 is offline

Ed, Thank you so much I got it into excell!!! I have some adjusting to do
however, I got it to go in the way you said to do it. I was trying to
convert it to a csv or tab delimited file then import.

How do I get it into Outlook contacts? Can I just move it from Excell with
the cut and paste or something else.

Thank you so much!
Laura