Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kristen Kristen is offline

Default How do I get my template to repeat itself on everypage?

I have created a template and when I return onto the second page the cells I
created are still visible but the text inside the cells is not? How do I
create a template where every page will look exactly like the first?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil Jean-Guy Marcil is offline

Kristen was telling us:
Kristen nous racontait que :

I have created a template and when I return onto the second page the
cells I created are still visible but the text inside the cells is
not? How do I create a template where every page will look exactly
like the first?

Huh?
I am not sure I understand,... If I wanted multiple copies of the same page,
I would just print as many copies of the said page...

I am sure this is not what you meant , but I cannot visualise what you are
trying to achieve...

Can you try to explain the end result (and not how you are currently trying
to achieve this result)?

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:50:39 -0400, "Jean-Guy Marcil"
NoSpam@LeaveMeAlone wrote:

Kristen was telling us:
Kristen nous racontait que :

I have created a template and when I return onto the second page the
cells I created are still visible but the text inside the cells is
not? How do I create a template where every page will look exactly
like the first?

Huh?
I am not sure I understand,... If I wanted multiple copies of the same page,
I would just print as many copies of the said page...

I am sure this is not what you meant , but I cannot visualise what you are
trying to achieve...

Can you try to explain the end result (and not how you are currently trying
to achieve this result)?

Maybe he wants the top row repeated as headings on all pages?

If so: Click in the row you want to be repeated, go to Table -
Properties... and click the Row tab. Select Repeat as....

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen