Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ron Morrison Ron Morrison is offline

Default Tables

I need a table that will be printed on both sides and cut into 2" X 3.5" cards.
The cells have to be locked to the 2" X 3.5" size.
The text or graphics should be scaled to the 2" X 3.5" cell size
automatically.
The table should have the maximum number of cells as can fit on an 8.5" X
11" sheet.
Is there a template such as this?
If not, How do I lock the cells? How do I make the back side overlay the
front?
Thanks,
Ron
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Use an Avery 27872 Business Card label template (ToolsMailingsEnvelopes
and LabelsLabels and select Avery US Letter Sizes then scroll down through
the products until you come to that one.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ron Morrison" wrote in message
I need a table that will be printed on both sides and cut into 2" X 3.5"
cards.
The cells have to be locked to the 2" X 3.5" size.
The text or graphics should be scaled to the 2" X 3.5" cell size
automatically.
The table should have the maximum number of cells as can fit on an 8.5" X
11" sheet.
Is there a template such as this?
If not, How do I lock the cells? How do I make the back side overlay the
front?
Thanks,
Ron

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ron Morrison Ron Morrison is offline

How do I get the Avery 27872 Business Card label template?
It is not in my templates in Microsoft Word.
I could not find it the Microsoft web page search for templates.
I could not find it with Google.
Thanks,

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I don't find this size, either, but any Avery business card label
description will work. Try 3612, 5371, 5372, 5376, 5377, 5911, 8371, 8372,
8373, 8376, or 8377; they're all identical.