Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
freelisa freelisa is offline

Default How do I get a table cell to print on more than one page in Word?

I am creating a document that contains many 8x2 tables in it. The 5th row of
each of the tables tends to be long, and often that row alone is a couple
pages long. When printing this document, Word tends to want to divide out
the printing by rows per page. Therefore, it tries to print my 2-page long
row on one single page (unsuccessfully). I would like Word to just continue
the table row on another page. Is this at all possible?

Thanks in advance!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

TablesPropertiesRowsAllow Row to break across pages.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"freelisa" wrote in message
I am creating a document that contains many 8x2 tables in it. The 5th row
of
each of the tables tends to be long, and often that row alone is a couple
pages long. When printing this document, Word tends to want to divide out
the printing by rows per page. Therefore, it tries to print my 2-page
long
row on one single page (unsuccessfully). I would like Word to just
continue
the table row on another page. Is this at all possible?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
freelisa freelisa is offline

Default How do I get a table cell to print on more than one page in Wo

Thanks Doug, but I should have mentioned that I have tried that. I also went
through each paragraph to ensure the "keep with" was not turned on. After
posting this question, I stumbled upon a similar question where it seems that
others had the same unresolved issue. I am able to create new tables that do
break across pages. Could my issue maybe be related to the fact that the
tables I am having trouble with were all copied over from other documents?