Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
freelisa freelisa is offline

Default Embedded Table's Outline numbering is throwing off Main Document n

3.I am putting together a large document with a Main Outline numbering such as:
1
1.1
1.1.1
1.1.2
1.1.3 etc.
Within the 1.1.1 series of numbering, I am including a series of tables
which contain their own independent outline numbering, but more of a
1)
2)
3) etc
sort of numbering. My issue is that somehow this numbering is throwing off
the outline numbering for the entire document. When I come out of a 1.3.1.1
level that has a table containing three lists of 1-12, the next outline
number for the main outline is 12.1.1.1

I have tried everything I can think of, and have reviewed these boards for a
similar issue to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil Jean-Guy Marcil is offline

freelisa was telling us:
freelisa nous racontait que :

[...]

Your styles are not setup correctly.
Make sure that you use the method outlined on this web page to set up your
numbering styles:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
freelisa freelisa is offline

Default Embedded Table's Outline numbering is throwing off Main Docume

Thanks for your help!!! My numbers are back on track now.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil Jean-Guy Marcil is offline

freelisa was telling us:
freelisa nous racontait que :

Thanks for your help!!! My numbers are back on track now.

Thank Shauna! I just opened the door!

--
Salut!