Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BW BW is offline

Default Items from drop down Table menu don't work anymore

I have Windows XP, Word 2003. For no apparent reason, some items from the
Table drop down menu don't work anymore. For example: Inserte, Delete, Merge,
Split... I'm unable to create a table using the drop down menu and I'm also
unable to edit an existing table (insert or delete a column, etc.).
Thanks!
B. Washington

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.word.tables
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Qlc=?=,

I have Windows XP, Word 2003. For no apparent reason, some items from the
Table drop down menu don't work anymore. For example: Inserte, Delete, Merge,
Split... I'm unable to create a table using the drop down menu and I'm also
unable to edit an existing table (insert or delete a column, etc.).

If you hold down the CTRL key to start Word in "safe mode" are you able to
create a table?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org