Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BW BW is offline

Default Items from drop down Table menu don't work anymore. Repost (correc

My aplologies. Previous message was mistakenly labeled "Suggestion for
Microsoft" instead of "Question".

I have Windows XP, Word 2003. For no apparent reason, some items from the
Table drop down menu don't work anymore. For example: Insert, Delete, Merge,
Split... I'm unable to create a table using the drop down menu and I'm also
unable to edit an existing table (insert or delete a column, etc.).
Thanks!
B. Washington

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Try resetting the menu. (Right-click any toolbar, select customize, right
click the table menu, select reset.)

If that doesn't work, you've got macros with the same names as the built-in
commands.