Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pendelfin Pendelfin is offline

Default RD error, Please help

Please can someone take a look at an example below I am trying to use to
create an TOC for numerous documents.

I Typed ALT F9 to show the brackets then entered the data. Where am I going
wrong as when I view the table I just get the error message "Error! No table
of contents entries found".

My references are
{TOC \o "1-3" \h \z }
{RD €śR:\\Finance\\CMA Project\\Policies and Procedures Manual
2006\\Complete\\1-D-01.doc€ť}
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Put the cursor inside the TOC field and press F9 to update it. If you still
get the message, it means that neither the main document, nor the referenced
document, has any headings of level 1, 2 or 3.

"Pendelfin" wrote in message
Please can someone take a look at an example below I am trying to use to
create an TOC for numerous documents.

I Typed ALT F9 to show the brackets then entered the data. Where am I
going
wrong as when I view the table I just get the error message "Error! No
table
of contents entries found".

My references are
{TOC \o "1-3" \h \z }
{RD "R:\\Finance\\CMA Project\\Policies and Procedures Manual
2006\\Complete\\1-D-01.doc"}

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pendelfin Pendelfin is offline

Thanks I have managed o find the files, and it seems to now recognise the
document however when I update it I get an error message

"Word experienced an error trying to open the file. Try these suggestions.
1.Check the file permissions for the Document or drive. 2.Make sure there is
sufficient free memory and disc space. 3.Open the file with the Text
recovery convertor."

I have looked a the documents and all seems fine. Please help