Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pendelfin Pendelfin is offline

Default Multiple TOC

I am creating a TOC from various Documnets in Word and wish to pick up
different sections under each heading.

Is there a refernece I need to add at the end of 1 table before creating
another. I am using RD references and justing putting the relevant documents
under each heading however it either [uts them all together under 1 heading
or if I add another TOC line it shows the whole list twice.

Please help
Many Thanks in Advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Read help on switches for the TOC field: you can specify that the TOC refers
only to a bookmarked range.

"Pendelfin" wrote in message
I am creating a TOC from various Documnets in Word and wish to pick up
different sections under each heading.

Is there a refernece I need to add at the end of 1 table before creating
another. I am using RD references and justing putting the relevant
documents
under each heading however it either [uts them all together under 1
heading
or if I add another TOC line it shows the whole list twice.

Please help
Many Thanks in Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pendelfin Pendelfin is offline

I have about 40 Documents, relating to 8 chapters. How do I boomark multiple
documents, Sorry I am trying to learn this but keep getting confused,

I tried reading the Help file but couldn't work out how to bookmark multiple
documents.